CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Today

It's been a while, bloggo world...I've been reading a lot of blogs again, so here goes...

Currently I'm trying to get back on track with the whole losing weight thing...and I'm trying to wrap my head around if it can be done!  I have so many influences from so many places, and so many important people in my life, it's hard to process it all.  Plus dating.  Blargh. 

I had some great advice this week...focus on today.  I think, well, I know, that I live too far in the future, I'm always thinking about what will be instead of what is, where I should be by what point, how much weight I should lose by such time, not only is it unrealistic, it's down right exhausting.

Earlier in the year I decided that I was going to change some things.  So here I go again.  I'm not going to live like that any more.  I'm going to focus on what I can do today, maybe tomorrow, and that's it.

Someone recently told me "it's just weight, it's just weight".  I guess it is, but it feels like a lot more than that, and it's easier said than done.  I don't  have to obsess about how long it will take, or where I'll be in six months, or fear failure because I haven't gotten to whatever point.  It's today right now, it will be later later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment