CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm not so good at this dating stuff

I'm good at lots of stuff.  Lots of stuff.  I can cook, I can clean, I can speak another language, I can fix most stuff.  I, however, royally stink at dating.  Don't get me wrong, I think I'm fun to be around...I'm funny and can make good conversation.  I just stink at the other stuff.  The waiting stuff.  The oh crap he's moved on to someone else stuff.  Or the why won't he call me back stuff.  I have to keep in mind that if God says no he must have something better in store.  He must.  He's good at that.

I guess I'm not just bad at dating, I'm bad at waiting.  I have an awesome dating book I found that is revolutionary, for me of course.  I read it cover to cover and the main point was w-a-i-t.  Only problem is, she didn't tell me how to get better at that.  Or how to make it hurt less.  Or how to not care.  Just that I need to wait.  So here goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment